Priest Willis, Sr, who has worked in e-commerce for 14 years, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
But I wanted to learn more about the real Priest, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- His son owning him in search results for their name
- How he is considering veganism
- Moving from Wisconsin to North Carolina
- The people who influence him
- Buying gigs on Fiverr
- Cutting the cord on cable TV
Links from this episode
- Google search results for Priest Willis
- Priest reading “The Happy Vegan”
- Priest’s Amazon page
- Priest Willis, Sr. on LinkedIn
- Sling TV
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.