Kim Rowley, an affiliate marketer since 1998, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Kim, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Her card in Cards Against Humanity
- Why she doesn’t use the domain with her name
- Being on the Steve Harvey Show
- IKEA meatballs
- Steven Avery from Making a Murderer
- Ideas for Putt Putt Golf Courses
Links from this episode
- Kim Rowley on The Steve Harvey Show
- Kim Rowley: A Work-at-Home Mom I HAVE To Meet!
- Picture of Kim’s meatballs at IKEA
- Kim’s Cards Against Humanity card
- Putt Putt Golf Course Ideas on Pinterest
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.