Tricia Meyer, who describes herself as a “Lawyer, blogger, and affiliate marketer,” joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Tricia, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Why she has tricia.me, instead of triciameyer.com
- The other Tricia Meyer she battles in the SERPs
- What she wanted to do when she was in college
- Movies with the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Walking in the AVON 39
- Sixlets candy
- Singing karaoke
Links from this episode
- Black Sunday trailer
- Support Tricia in the AVON 39
- Twitter @sunshinetricia
- Tricia sings “I Think We’re Alone Now”
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.