Adam Riemer, founder of Adam Riemer Marketing, joined me for the first episode of my new podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
Adam Riemer runs an agency, but that doesn’t define him. I wanted to learn more about the real Adam, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Interesting results for Adam’s name in Google Images
- Presidential candidates as SEOs
- Giant gummy bears
- The story behind Adam’s Twitter handle
- Adam’s karaoke singing
- The plan after his agency
- Whether entrepreneurs are all crazy
Links from this episode
- Adam Riemer Marketing
- Google Images: Adam Riemer
- What if the Presidential Candidates Were SEOs?
- World’s Largest Gummy Bear
- Twitter @rollerblader
- Chris Sacca: If You’re 100 Percent Mentally Healthy,You Shouldn’t Be an Entrepreneur
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.