Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants, dubbed the “bible of affiliate marketing” by Revenue magazine, is now available in video format.
Back when it was published in April 2001, affiliate marketing expert Allan Gardyne stated, “If you manage an affiliate program, you need this book.”
Since then, many things have changed in affiliate marketing. It was time to update and recap the industry.
So enjoy the video edition of Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants
Part I: What Affiliate Marketing Can Do for Your Business
- 1. What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 2. The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- 3. Become an Affiliate Yourself and Earn Income
Part II: Setting Up Your Affiliate Program
- 4. Step One – Planning Your Affiliate Program
- 5. Step Two – Affiliate Manager Guide to Creative
- 6. Step Three – Getting the Word Out
- 7. Step Four – Choosing the Right Affiliates
- 8. Step Five – Creating Your Affiliate Agreement
- 9. Step Six – Tracking Your Affiliate Program
- 10. Step Seven – Paying Your Affiliates
Part III: Managing Your Affiliate Program
Stay on top of affiliate manager issues at the Affiliate Tip blog.