Sean Steinmarc, who launched the startup, psGive, sits on the steering committee for the Wharton Social Impact Initiative, and is currently a member of Goodnik and AlleyNYC, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Sean, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Watching Spice World at the gym
- The best BBQ in the NYC area
- His glory days of kickball
- Eating Taco Bell on St. Patrick’s Day
- Early 90s hip hop
- His top cities in Foursquare
Links from this episode
- Sean on LinkedIn
- Taco Bell on St. Patrick’s Day
- Hip Hop playlist on MySpace
- Top cities on Foursquare
- Hill Country BBQ
- House of ‘Que
- Dinosaur BBQ
- Sean Steinmarc on Google Images
- Shawn Collins on Google Images
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.