Sam Harrelson, who runs an agency, is an ordained minister, had a book published on Assyrian archaeology, and has been a school teacher, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Sam, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Using Venmo
- Riding Segways in Las Vegas
- Documentaries about Kurt Cobain
- His reviews on Rate My Teachers
- Steve Bartman and the Chicago Cubs
- Amy the virtual assistant
- Inbox Zero
Links from this episode
- Celebrating Inbox Zero
- Venmo Jerks?
- Segway at Affiliate Summit West 2008
- Sam Harrelson on Rate My Teachers
- What if Kurt Cobain didn’t commit suicide?
- Soaked in Bleach documentary
- Amy is a life changer
- Inbox by Gmail
- Arcade City in Austin
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.