Marty Fahncke, who has been working in direct response marketing for a quarter century, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
But I wanted to learn more about the real Marty, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- His annoyance and preference of phones
- How Lance Armstrong messed up cycling for him
- Rooting for the Kansas City Royals
- Never returning to Steak ‘n Shake
- Celebrating the Gettysburg Address
Links from this episode
- Marty on smart phone use in NYC
- The importance of the phone in business
- Greg LeMond and Marty
- The George Brett Pine Tar Incident
- The reason Marty won’t return to Steak ‘n Shake
- The Gettysburg Address
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.