The interactive schedule tool for attendees of Affiliate Summit West 2013 is now available at asw13.sched.org.
Attendees will now be able view detailed agenda information by the type of pass they have registered for and create a customized schedule based on the events they would like to attend.
The schedules can be accessed via a mobile-formatted version for Android, Blackberry, and iPhone; downloaded to iCal, and added to Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook.
Additionally, users can coordinate schedules with friends, view popular sessions, and find other attendees to network, based on where they will be during Affiliate Summit.
To use the basic functionality of the scheduling tool, simply:
- Visit the Affiliate Summit Schedule tool at asw13.sched.org.
- Sign in with Facebook or create an account.
- Connect to accounts at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Foursquare to see what your friends and colleagues are doing.
- In the “Audience” drop down tool, select the pass type that you have registered for. The events that you can attend will be displayed based on your pass type.
- Select the events that you would like to attend.
- Once finished, you may display your customized schedule and print.
Check out my profile to get an idea on what you can do here.
There are additional features that you may wish to explore, including viewing schedules of attendees who have opted to share them; viewing popular sessions, etc.