Issue 6 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me yesterday.
My son Jack snatched the copy right away to read the interview with super affiliate Connie Berg.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago by Jim Kukral
- Guy Kawasaki Keynote at SESNY 2009 by Shawn Collins
- 3 Social Media Marketing Tips for Affiliates by Brent Csutoras
- Online_Charles_44254 is in Charge of your Brand? by Brian Littleton
- ad:tech San Francisco 2009 Recap by Shawn Collins
- 15 Things to Look for in Affiliate Programs by Dan Leman
- Crying Need for Education by Geno Prussakov
- Search Engine Pessimization: Don’t Make Google Cry by Mark Schumann
- Four Great Tools for Twitter Marketing by Ian Fernando
- Who Owns and Controls Your Content? by Deborah Carney
- How the Web’s Rich Get Richer by Michel Leconte
- Gearing Up For Affiliate Marketing Success by Andrew Wee
- I Wish I Was Rich Like You by Zac Johnson
- Five Minutes with Connie Berg by Shawn Collins
- Trust is a Two Way Street by Ad Hustler
- Affiliate Marketing Stats by Amy Rodriguez & Shawn Collins
- The Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing by Jay Berkowitz
- Compliance in Advertising by Stacey Sicard
- Affiliate Summit East 2009 Speaker Preview
- How to Build Your Message with Twitter by Murray Newlands
- The Tradeshow Jungle by Chantelle White
- 5 Ways to Keep WordPress Running Smoothly by Karen Jackie & Dana Rockel
The issue mailed at the end of last week, so it should hit mailboxes all over the U.S. in the coming weeks. It will also be available at the LinkShare Symposium in New York City.
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 6 of FeedFront.
Free subscription to U.S. addresses at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription.