The interactive schedule tool for attendees of Affiliate Summit West 2012 is now available at http://asw12.sched.org/.
Attendees will now be able view detailed agenda information by the type of pass they have registered for and create a customized schedule based on the events they would like to attend.
The schedules can be accessed via a mobile-formatted version for Android, Blackberry, and iPhone; downloaded to iCal, and added to Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook.
Additionally, users can coordinate schedules with friends, view popular sessions, and find other attendees to network, based on where they will be during Affiliate Summit.
To use the basic functionality of the scheduling tool, simply:
- Visit the Affiliate Summit Schedule tool at http://asw12.sched.org/.
- Sign in with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or create an account.
- In the “Audience” drop down tool, select the pass type that you have registered for (See below). The events that you can attend will be displayed based on your pass type.
- Select the events that you would like to attend.
- Once finished, you may display your customized schedule and print.
Here is a sample of a printable version of a custom schedule for Affiliate Summit West 2012.
There are additional features that you may wish to explore including connecting your account to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; viewing schedules of attendees who have opted to share them; viewing popular sessions, etc.