Issue 18 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me today. Time to enjoy it with a cup of coffee.
This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes Dress for the Job You Want by Shawn Collins, Ten Tips for HEO: Healthy Eating Optimization by Heather Romiti, Law Enforcement Perils and Pitfalls for Affiliates by Thomas A. Cohn, and What SOPA Means for Affiliate Marketing’s Future by Brook Schaaf.
Also automation, better affiliate newsletters, FTC bizopp rule, optimizing queries, smooth business travel, USA vs. Europe in affiliate marketing, behind the scenes of the Affiliate Ball, and more.
If you don’t get FeedFront by mail, issue 18 of FeedFront will also be distributed at Affiliate Summit Meetups and Affiliate Summit Central 2012.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- 2 Editors Note: Dress for the Job You Want by Shawn Collins
- 3 Better Living Through Automation by Daniel M. Clark
- 4 Ten Tips for HEO: Healthy Eating Optimization by Heather Romiti
- 5 7 Suggestions for Better Affiliate Newsletters by Kim Salvino
- 6 Step Away from the Affiliate De-Activate Button! by Travis Jacobson
- 7 Bizopp Rule Hits Marketers Where it Hurts by Slade Cutter
- 8 Avoiding Federal Government Legislation in Affiliate Marketing by Olga Eskina
- 9 Educating Affiliates the Right Way by Greg Hoffman
- 10 Amazon and the Self-Publishing Revolution by Jim Kukral
- 11 Learning from Affiliate Marketing Newbies by Lisa Picarille
- 12 Affiliate Summit West 2012 Recap by Shawn Collins
- 14 Five WordPress Plugins to Keep Sites Sticky by Benjy Portnoy
- 15 Affiliate Summit Central 2012 – Show Agenda
- 22 Live Web Events = Lucrative Launches by Jonathan Cronstedt
- 23 Make Sure Your Queries Aren’t Running Slowly by Michael Colfin
- 24 Success Maintenance for Affiliate Marketers by Rohail Rizvi
- 25 Is Affiliate Marketing A Good Career Choice? by Erik Hom
- 27 Share the Love: Spread Affiliate Marketing by Tricia Meyer
- 28 Law Enforcement Perils and Pitfalls for Affiliates by Thomas A. Cohn
- 29 The Road to Smooth Business Travel by Trisha Lyn Fawver
- 30 Options for Better Tracking Affiliate Links by David Iwanow
- 31 Social Media Partnerships: Getting Shared by Influencers by Dave Cupples
- 33 What SOPA Means for Affiliate Marketing’s Future by Brook Schaaf
- 34 Becoming a Human Changed My Business by Bryan Knowlton
- 35 Affiliates Must Deliver Real Value by Wade Tonkin
- 36 USA vs. Europe in Affiliate Marketing by Marcello Pasqualucci
- 37 Behind the Scenes of Affiliate Ball by Shawn Collins
- 39 Maribel Sierra – Keynote Bio
- 40 Affiliate Summit Central 2012 – Speaker Bios
- 44 People to Follow on Twitter
- 45 Hilton Austin Map
The issue mailed this week, so it should be hitting mailboxes all over the U.S. any day now (if it hasn’t already).
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 18 of FeedFront.
Free subscription to U.S. addresses at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription.