Issue 17 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me today.
But I wasn’t the first to read it. My dog Mattingly snatched it and had a read.
This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes Forecast: Sunny with a Chance of Windfall by Missy Ward, Seven Precursors of Affiliate Marketing Failure by Geno Prussakov, Three Ways to Repurpose Your Existing Content by Deborah Carney, and the Affiliate Summit West 2012 Agenda.
Also sub ID tracking, Affiliate Summit Newcomer Program, maximizing affiliate revenue on a blog, increasing productivity, private labeling, switching affiliate networks, driving traffic, podcasting, affiliate marketers to follow on Twitter, and more.
If you don’t get FeedFront by mail, issue seventeen of FeedFront will also be distributed at Affiliate Summit Meetups and Affiliate Summit West 2012.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- 3. All About the Affiliate Summit Newcomer Program by Daniel M. Clark
- 4. Making the Most of Sub ID Tracking by Laura Miller
- 6. Affiliate Marketing: The Forgotten Piece by Jennifer Myers Ward
- 8. Work With Affiliate Managers for Higher Payouts by Doug Davis
- 9. How to Maximize Your Blog’s Affiliate Revenue by Ryan Healy
- 10. Seven Precursors of Affiliate Marketing Failure by Geno Prussakov
- 12. Three Ways to Repurpose Your Existing Content by Deborah Carney
- 13. Increase Your Productivity with These Ten Tips by Matt McWilliams
- 14. Optimize Your Exposure with Review Sites by Bonnie Rogers
- 16. History of Affiliate Summit by Shawn Collins
- 18. Primer on Private Labeling by Eric Almquist
- 20. Diary of Switching Affiliate Networks by Courtney Turner
- 21. Is Your Business Backed Up and Mobile? by Shawn Collins
- 23. Affiliate Tips to Fight Affiliate Fraud by Brett Bumeter
- 24. Seven Strategies for Intelligent Commission Setting by Matt Swan
- 25. 11 Ways I Drive Traffic to Sites by Shawn Collins
- 26. Four Affiliate Marketing Strategies for Podcasting by Dave Jackson
- 28. First Impressions as an Affiliate Marketer by Merianna Neely
- 29. Thank You Affiliate Summit West 2012 Top Sponsors
- 30. Affiliate Summit West 2012 Agenda
- 45. Keynote Bios
- 47. Speaker Bios
- 62. People to Follow on Twitter
- 64. Caesars Palace Las Vegas Map
The issue mailed this week, so it should be hitting mailboxes all over the U.S. any day now (if it hasn’t already).
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 17 of FeedFront.
Free subscription to U.S. addresses at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription.