Tuesday, January 14, 2014 was the third and final day of Affiliate Summit West 2014 at Paris Las Vegas.
The day started with a series of educational sessions. This was followed by the 8th annual Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards, which recognize exemplary affiliate marketers.
The following were the winners and runners-up for the 2014 Pinnacle Awards:
- Affiliate of the Year: RetailMeNot (runners-up: Rae Hoffman, Eric Nagel)
- Affiliate Manager of the Year: Khushbaht Abdulloev (runners-up: Greg Hoffman, Joe Sousa)
- Exceptional Merchant: Fanatics.com (runners-up: Target.com, VMInnovations)
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Brian Littleton (runners-up: Rae Hoffman, Tricia Meyer)
- OPM/Agency of the Year: Greg Hoffman Consulting (runners-up: Acceleration Partners, All Inclusive Marketing)
- Tool/Service of the Year: BrandVerity (runners-up: For Me To Coupon, Shareist)
After the awards, we got to hear a powerful keynote from Derek Flanzraich, Founder & CEO of Greatist.
The final day of Affiliate Summit West 2014 also featured a series of breakout sessions and lots of networking in the exhibit hall.
The exhibit hall closed out with a pub crawl, which was a fun way for the crowd to get in one last networking party.
Thank you to everybody who came out to network, learn and have fun with us – Affiliate Summit West 2014 was the biggest Affiliate Summit ever with over 5,400 attendees!
Register now for the early bird prices for Affiliate Summit East 2014, taking place August 10-12, 2014 in NYC.