It was nine years ago this week that I was writing the final words of my book, Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants, which came out in April 2001.
Since then, I’ve often been asked if I was going to write up an update of the book, since it gets increasingly outdated as time goes by.
The book continues to sell, and it does have some timeless advice, as well as lots of stale stuff. If you don’t have it, don’t get it.
Why? Because I created short recap videos for all thirteen chapters of the book a couple years back. The video chapters summarize the original chapters and include some updates.
They’ve been on YouTube since then, but I didn’t push them too hard.
Anyhow, here it is… the video edition of Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants
Part I: What Affiliate Marketing Can Do for Your Business
- 1. What is Affiliate Marketing?
- 2. The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- 3. Become an Affiliate Yourself and Earn Income
Part II: Setting Up Your Affiliate Program
- 4. Step One – Planning Your Affiliate Program
- 5. Step Two – Affiliate Manager Guide to Creative
- 6. Step Three – Getting the Word Out
- 7. Step Four – Choosing the Right Affiliates
- 8. Step Five – Creating Your Affiliate Agreement
- 9. Step Six – Tracking Your Affiliate Program
- 10. Step Seven – Paying Your Affiliates
Part III: Managing Your Affiliate Program