This was a conference session titled The Future of Coupons in Affiliate Marketing from Affiliate Summit East 2011, which took place August 21-23, 2011 in New York City.
- Trisha Lyn Fawver, Client Services Manager, For Me To Coupon (Moderator)
- Connie Arnold, Head Bird, FlamingoWorld.com LLC
- Carolyn Kmet, Director of Affiliate Marketing, Groupon
- Carrie Rocha, Owner, Pocket Your Dollars
- Kim Rowley, Owner, Key Internet Marketing, Inc.
With the introduction of mobile & local deals to affiliate marketing, coupon affiliates must evolve. Experts will discuss the future of affiliate coupons & what trends benefit coupon affiliates.
Experience level: Intermediate
Target audience: Affiliates/Publishers
The Future of Coupons in Affiliate Marketing video
Note: the companies and positions listed above were current as of the time of the conference. Some of this information may have changed since then.
If you liked this video, be sure to register for the next Affiliate Summit. The session videos aren’t made public until a year or more after each conference.