The following is what Arthur Barbato had to say in response the the question, What is wrong with affiliate marketing and how can it be improved?
- ad-ware redirects of affiliate clicks
- failure to advertise appropriately
- creative that bores
- text without enticements
- undifferentiated presentations
- improper color/font selections
- unanimated call to actions
- lack of new ideas
- landing page without rewards
- random impulse buys of offers
- non-participation in online community
- neglecting rewards
The solution starts with religious reading of industry neswletters and active particapation in community.
How would you answer the question, What is wrong with affiliate marketing and how can it be improved? There are no right or wrong answers – just opinions that can help improve the industry.
The author of any response that is published at affiliatetip.com or affiliatesummit.com will receive a limited edition “It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.” t-shirt.
Share your thoughts now at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=56601070891