The million dollar question for any affiliate is “how much can I make putting ads in different areas of my site”?
Text Link Ads has the answer, at least in terms of selling text links, with their new Text Link Ads Calculator.
The Text Link Ads Calculator will calculate an estimate of market prices for text ads on a site when the following information is input: URL, Web site category, number of links to be sold, and whether links will appear on a single page or site wide.
After this information is submitted, you can select the area on your site where you will place the text link ads by clicking on areas of the page in the calculator tool.
According to the Link Building Blog, the calculator factors in:
- Traffic of your website – the lower the Alexa ranking, the higher the price.
- Link popularity of your website – the more links (and more quality links), the higher the price.
- Theme of your website – there is more demand for some themes than others.
- Number of links to be sold – the fewer the number of links on a page, the higher the price.
- Site wide or single page placement – “site wide” vs. on a single page of your website (slightly more value given to links that appear site wide).
- Location on the page – more value when the links are placed in an area where they have the best chance of being clicked.
Visit www.text-link-ads.com for more information about selling text link ads on your site.