I was chatting with one of the folks from the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino on final morning of Affiliate Summit and she asked if everything was OK.
I told her all was good, except my feet were hurting. So she asked if I’d like a Segway for the day.
Of course, the answer was a yes. I’ve wanted to try one of these things since they came out, but I never saw one in the wild.
So she brought it on over and the adventures started.
Lot’s of folks at Affiliate Summit took the Segway for a ride. Here are the characters I managed to catch on video…
- Stephanie Agresta (InternetGeekGirl)
- Jamie Birch (Converseon)
- Tim Carter (Ask The Builder)
- John Chow (JohnChow.com)
- Justine Ezarik (iJustine)
- Ian Fernando (IanFernando.com)
- Sam Harrelson (ReveNews)
- Margaret Hearne (The Home Depot)
- Tris Hussey (MapleLeaf 2.0)
- Scott Jangro (Jangro.com)
- Zac Johnson (ZacJohnson.com)
- Chris Kelly (Google)
- Amit Mehta (Super Affiliate Mindset)
- James Omdahl (InsureMe)
- Lisa Riolo (Hammock Ventures)
- Steve Rosenbaum (Magnify.net)
- Stephanie Schwab (Converseon)
- Michael Vorel (Vastplanet)
- Andrew Wee (Who is Andrew Wee)
- Mark Wielgus (45n5.com)
Check out the video people at Affiliate Summit West 2008 on the Segway.