Rich Plakas, who is the Founder at Connected Systems, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Rich, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Rich Plakas on Texas BBQ, Home Automation, and Craft Beer.” quote=”Rich Plakas on Texas BBQ, Home Automation, and Craft Beer.” theme=”style1″]
- His BBQ technique and tools
- The days he was working in NYC
- Rescuing a tarantula from a tarantula hawk
- A cruise with Jester King
- Setting up home automation
Links from this episode
- Rich on Twitter
- Rich on YouTube
- Cooking a big brisket with beer
- Pictures from cruise with Jester King
- Uncle Billy’s Brewery
- Craft Beer Austin
- We Must Be Geeks – home automation blog
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.