Rakuten LinkShare has announced the finalists for their 2013 Golden Link Awards, which are taking place June 17-18 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City.
The awards will be taking place during the Rakuten LinkShare Symposium New York 2013.
Here are the finalists…
- Best New Advertiser: Finish Line, ShoeMall.com
- Best New Publisher: Boomerang, Bargainmoose.ca, Findthebest.com, SHOPCADE, Swagbucks
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): BH Cosmetics, HanesBrands, Magazines.com, Sephora
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Estee Lauder Companies, Mr. Rebates, Polyvore, Shop.com
- Most Innovative (Advertiser or Publisher): McAfee, RetailMeNot, Inc.
- Best Offer Strategy: drugstore, GameStop, Karmaloop, Smashbox
- OPM Agency Of the Year: Gen 3 , OPMPros
- Best International Strategy: Macy’s, PopSugar
- Best Lead Generation Advertiser: 1-800-Dentist, Experian (CreditReport.com), EverBank.com
- Best Lead Generation Publisher: Marchex, RetailMeNot, Inc.
- Best Search Marketing Campaign: BCBG, Vera Bradley, Vans, Musicnotes, Samsonite.
- Best Display and Retargeting Campaign: Sephora, Karmaloop, Magazines.com
- Rising Star (Advertiser): CBS Interactive, Kate Somerville, Pearson Education, STYLEBOP.com
- Rising Star (Publisher): Boomerang, DealAm, Ziftr
- Advertiser’s Choice: Bagsnob.com, DealAm.com, DealAm, Ebates, Eckim, Offers.com, Polyvore, Mr. Rebates, Shop.com, RetailMeNot, Inc, SurfMyAds, Upromise
- Publisher’s Choice: 1-800-FLOWERS.com, AT&T Wireless, The Body Shop, CheapOair, drugstore.com, GameStop, Macy’s, Magazines.com, Omaha Steaks, Origins, Puritan’s Pride, Finish Line
More details at Rakuten LinkShare Symposium New York 2013.