PopShops has announced that there is a new linking system requiring just one ID for all Performics merchants, so any PopShops users with Performics in their accounts will have to make a change.
Here’s how to find and change your ID:
- Log in to Performics.com.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the Performics page.
- You will see your username and your 17 digit publisher ID number that starts with “2100.”
- Copy the entire 17 digit publisher ID number that starts with “2100.”
- Login to your PopShops account and paste the number.
- Test your link: Go into ShopBuilder and find a Performics merchant that you know you have an active relationship with. Click a product, then click “landing page.” If the link goes to the merchant’s site, your publisher has been entered correctly!
PopShops also shared that they now have over 1,200 affiliate programs in their system. Check them out at http://www.popshops.com.