ShareASale has released generation 6 of their merchant interface, and ShareASale Client Services will host training webinars twice a day from today through February 22.
The webinars will be held daily at 12:00pm and 4:00pm Central Time.
- The ShareASale Hockey Puck: Located in the upper left hand corner, the hockey puck guides merchants to the Home Page, Help Center, Deposit Page, and/or Saved Reports.
- Saved Reports: Merchants now have the ability to save recent report queries. You may opt to save the settings of favorite reports and recall them later for use.
- Search Function: With the new search function, merchants can search their affiliates, groups, text links, banners, widgets, videos, transactions, the help center and more in one central area.
- Quick Navigation Sidebar: Easily find all the tools and resources you need with the visual pull out menus organized by affiliate program management tasks.
- Main Page Social Announcements: Keep up to date on all the latest ShareASale Blog news and happenings in the ShareASale Affiliate Aquarium with the homepage realtime scroll.
- Homepage Graphs: These graphs quickly pull from your reports to graphically display Program Vitals (EPC, Voids, Avg. Commission, etc) and Weekly Progress (Clicks, Gross Sales, Net Sales, etc).
ShareASale advertisers can register online for one of the merchant interface webinars.