LinkShare announced the release of SynergyAnalytics 2.1 earlier this week. The newest version of SynergyAnalytics features an enhanced Network Transaction Analysis tab and can be accessed through the affiliate interface by selecting the Run Reports tab.
The Network Transaction Analysis tab in the new interface was designed based on feedback from affiliates. Always a good thing.
Highlights of SynergyAnalytics 2.1…
- Affiliates will now start their SynergyAnalytics session on the Network Transaction Analysis tab, which will provide quick and easy access to the most often used affiliate information.
- A central table displaying major performance statistics, including EPC.
- An alert box for information on new merchants, payment batch notices, and tips for using Analytics.
- Aggregate commission and payment data with the ability to drill down to payment detail.
- A new detailed payment report allowing affiliates to see commissions earned, adjustments, and payment status by merchant.
- Fewer clicks to access the latest payment batch detail.
- A suite of new reports designed specifically for affiliates.
LinkShare has created a series of pre-recorded web-based training modules to assist affiliates with SynergyAnalytics.
These modules can be accessed by going to the Help section in SynergyAnalytics and selecting one of the five Online Modules — Application Basics Module, Network Transaction Module, Offer Analysis Module, Partner Analysis Module, and Consumer Analysis Module.