Wordtracker just published a Keyword Research Guide to help people get the most from Wordtracker.
The 75-page guide features leading experts in the SEO industry and asks them to provide keyword advice to a fictional company.
They created a fictional company, Virginia Veg and asked experts to provide real answers to the problems facing its CEO Susan Webster.
The result is an e-book packed with insight, tips, and techniques on keyword research that you can apply easily to your own website.
- Bryan Eisenberg – Convert more traffic using Wordtracker
- B. L. Ochman – Understand your customer’s real motivations
- Kevin Lee – Combine thousands of phrases for an effective PPC campaign
- Stephen Mahaney – Use Wordtracker to find the size of the market
- Ken McGaffin – Discover the most important sites in your marketplace
- John Alexander – Find inspiration in Wordtracker’s top 1000 words report
- Neil Davidson – Learn how an Ad Agency uses keyword research to position a client
- Robin Good – Use Wordtracker to identify niche opportunities
- Nick Usborne – Incorporate keywords into your content and copy
The guide is available at
Recommended reading for affiliates and affiliate managers.