Jeremy Palmer, who is the Vice President of Marketing at Highwinds, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Jeremy, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Jeremy Palmer on Tacos, the New York Yankees, and His Favorite Quote.” quote=”Jeremy Palmer on Tacos, the New York Yankees, and His Favorite Quote.” theme=”style1″]
- Watching a Toronto Blue Jays game from a hotel room
- His favorite city
- How he became a New York Yankees fan growing up in Utah
- The best taco place in Austin
- A quote he likes from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The mystery of a black dog in his Instagram
Links from this episode
- Watching baseball from a hotel room
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Who is this dog?
- Torchy’s Tacos
- The Ladder of St. Augustine by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.