Internet Marketing from the Real Experts is not really a legal book. There are 130 articles in Internet Marketing from the Real Experts, and 9 of those articles are about legal issues that impact affiliate marketers.
The book has 88 authors, and in addition to the legal coverage, there are articles on affiliate marketing, email, search engine marketing, social media, productivity, and more.
Here are the titles and authors of the items on legal issues in Internet Marketing from the Real Experts:
- Advertiser Liability for Affiliate Spam – Anne Mitchell
- Affiliate Marketing in the Regulators’ Cross-Hairs – Thomas A. Cohn
- Compliance in Advertising – Stacey Sicard
- Finance Affiliates: Compliance 101 – Brad Norton, ESQ
- Legal Issues Surrounding Sweepstakes and Games of Skill – David O. Klein
- Privacy Is Good Policy – David Klein
- Reduce Fraud Risk Through Your Affiliate Agreement – David Naffziger
- The TOS that Bind – Janet Attard
- Using Trademarks in Affiliate Marketing – Mark Rosenberg
Most of the articles are 500 words or less and you can read through them in about 3 minutes each.
Since marketers don’t want fluff, these articles are designed to get to the point quick.