The interactive schedule tool for attendees of Affiliate Summit West 2011 is now available at http://asw11.sched.org/.
Attendees will now be able view detailed agenda information by the type of pass they have registered for and create a customized schedule based on the events they would like to attend. The schedules can be accessed via a mobile-formatted version for Android, Blackberry, and iPhones; downloaded to iCal; and added to Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook.
Additionally, users can coordinate schedules with friends and view popular sessions.
To use the basic functionality of the scheduling tool, simply:
- Visit the Affiliate Summit Schedule tool at http://asw11.sched.org/.
- Sign in with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or create an account.
- In the “Audience” drop down tool, select the pass type that you have registered for (See below). The events that you can attend will be displayed based on your pass type.
- Select the events that you would like to attend.
- Once finished, you may display your customized schedule and print.
There are additional features that you may wish to explore including connecting your account to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; viewing schedules of attendees who have opted to share them; viewing popular sessions, etc.
You can see my schedule at http://asw11.sched.org/affiliatetip.