The following is what Jason Allan Bishop had to say in response the the question, What is wrong with affiliate marketing and how can it be improved?
- Affiliate managers are clueless
- We need to implement a cookie less tracking
- We need thousands of attorneys to get on the bandwagon to pursue the “180’s”
- Affiliate need to recieve an email when merchants change or delete any advertisment
- Need a datafeed system in which it updates automatically the merchants special offers
How would you answer the question, What is wrong with affiliate marketing and how can it be improved? There are no right or wrong answers – just opinions that can help improve the industry.
The author of any response that is published at affiliatetip.com or affiliatesummit.com will receive a limited edition “It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.” t-shirt.
Share your thoughts now at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=56601070891