Issue 8 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me yesterday. This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes a recap of Affiliate Summit East 2009, as well as articles on auditing affiliate programs, productivity, pro digital video camera formats, PPC, email, advertising tax, and the death of an affiliate network.
Plus, interviews with Loren Feldman of 1938 Media and Joel Bauer from the “Your Business Card is CRAP” video.
If you don’t get FeedFront by mail, issue eight of FeedFront will also be distributed at ad:tech New York, Blog World Expo, and PubCon.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- 03 Affiliates: Stop Waiting for Overnight Success by Matt McWilliams
- 04 Importance of Auditing Your Affiliate Program by Stephen Robinson
- 05 Productivity Upgrade: The Dash by Aaron Dragushan
- 06 Affiliate Marketers Give Back Takes on the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer by Missy Ward
- 07 Five Minutes with Loren Feldman by Missy Ward
- 10 The Coming of Age for Affiliate Marketing by Michael Sprouse
- 11 Getting Noticed Fast Follow Up by Mike Buechele
- 12 Pro Digital Video Camera Formats Explained by Peter Fitzpatrick
- 13 Serious Content: The Key to Serious Traffic by Dylan McDanniel
- 14 $150k a Day on PPC: Lessons Learned by Scott Richter
- 15 The Power of Guest Posting by Eric Schechter
- 16 Affiliate Marketing in the Regulators’ Cross-Hairs by Thomas A. Cohn
- 18 The Infotainer.com by Shawn Collins
- 21 Choosing the Right Email Service Provider by Andrew Paul
- 22 Staying Productive on the Road by Michael Vorel
- 23 Taking the Leap Across the Pond by Jodi Rieger
- 24 Making the Most of Your Show Experience by Dina Riccobono
- 25 Death of an Affiliate Network by JB McKee
- 26 Lessons from North Carolina’s Affiliate Tax Fight by Matt Enders
- 27 Affiliate Summit East 2009 Recap by Shawn Collins
The issue mailed at the end of last week, so it should hit mailboxes all over the U.S. this week and the coming weeks.
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 8 of FeedFront.
Free subscription to U.S. addresses at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription.