Issue 25 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me last week.
This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes Screw Resolutions, Plunge into Affiliate Marketing Now by Missy Ward, Tips for Achieving Tech–Life Balance in Your Family by Randi Zuckerberg, and Observations from an Affiliate Rookie by Casey Pavlick.
Also, it’s got 5 steps for improved business communication, 9 tips for writing good content, top 10 tips for affiliate M&A deals, 5 ways to fix your affiliate program, the Affiliate Summit West 2014 agenda and speakers, and more.
If you don’t get FeedFront by mail, issue 25 of FeedFront will also be distributed at Affiliate Summit West 2014 and the next set of Affiliate Summit Meetups.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- Screw Resolutions, Plunge into Affiliate Marketing Now by Missy Ward
- Building Sustainable Networks Through Meaningful Partnership by Matt Mirman
- Safeguard Yourself from Host and Post Fraud by Bret Grow
- Tips for Achieving Tech–Life Balance in Your Family by Randi Zuckerberg
- 5 Steps to Improved Business Communication by Travis Glenn
- 9 Easy Tips for Writing Good Content by Jackie Eldridge
- Building Relationships in a High Turnover Industry by Choots Humphries
- Diversify Your Traffic and Affiliates to Thrive by Jeremy Palmer
- Attracting Customers with User Generated Product Reviews by Corey Post
- Observations from an Affiliate Rookie by Casey Pavlick
- Attacking from a Diversified Publisher Site by Alysia Dupuy
- Understanding Workplace Personalities – Our DiSC Story by Stephanie Harris
- Ensuring Compliance with the .Com Disclosures by Sam Engel
- The Profound Economic Power of a Link by Oliver Roup
- Influencing Affluence in the Thriving Luxury Market by Liane Dietrich
- Get Your Affiliate Emails Noticed by Jessica Severson
- Top 10 Tips for M&A Affiliate Deals by Gary Kibel
- Six-Figure Blogging Formula by Zac Johnson
- Using Text Links to Elevate Your Website by Travis Jacobson
- 5 Ways to Fix Your Affiliate Program by Karen McMahon
- Successful Public Speaking Strategies by Heather Diamani
- Which Affiliate Coupon Strategy Works for You? by Matt Enders
- Go Green – Advertise Online by Sarah de Diego
- Tackling Unethical Activity in the Affiliate Channel by Matt Swan
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful Software Affiliates by Breanne Storey
- Keep Advertisers Happy with Targeted Search Intent by Benjamin Pomerantz
- It’s the Little Things That Matter by Karen Garcia
- Creating a 2014 Budget and Sales Projections by Iain Bundy
- When the Government Comes Knocking by Rachel Hirsch
- Thin Content Penalty on Google Explained by Frank Kasimov
- Why Affiliate Managers Should Become Affiliates by Rebecca Pollard
- Why Billboards Could Make Good Affiliate Banners by Brian Secrist
The issue mailed around Christmas, so it should be hitting mailboxes all over the U.S. any day now (if it hasn’t already).
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 25 of FeedFront.
Get a free subscription to FeedFront (U.S. addresses only).