Geno Prussakov, Chair and Founder of the Affiliate Management Days and Influencer Marketing Days conferences, as well as the Founder of AM Navigator, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Geno, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- The .md TLD from his homeland of Moldova
- Speaking English, Romanian, and Russian
- How he loses weight during his conferences
- Fishing in his backyard lake
- The order of importance of all of his titles
Links from this episode
- Geno on LinkedIn
- Geno on Twitter
- Geno’s secret to weight loss
- Influencer Marketing Days
- Affiliate Management Days
- AM Navigator
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.