I saw last week on the ShoeMoney blog that Jeremy and his crew were “about ready to announce the 2008 elite retreat (april 3-4 in san fran).”
Well, it looks like everything is firm, because they’ve got the details on the Elite Retreat site now.
First off, a warning! Weâ€™re capping attendance at 35, regardless of how many apply to join us, so if youâ€™re interested, you need to apply right now so you donâ€™t miss your chance! We will only have ONE retreat each year. Cost for participating in the Elite Retreat? $4,950 per person.
It’s a bit pricey, but Elite Retreat has an attractive agenda with Guy Kawasaki as the keynote, and a roster of sharp folks in search, start-ups and PR.
Here are the speakers for the two day event, where attendees will be able to get face time with reputable experts:
- Jeremy Schoemaker (widely known by his nickname of ShoeMoney) is an important player in the search engine marketing world, and his knowledge and expertise make him one of the top go-to guys for PPC, arbitrage, SEM, branding, and online income optimization. His weekly Internet radio show Net Income allows listeners to hear Jeremy’s honest assessment about his failures and successes in the online marketing space.
- Neil Patel is an Internet marketing consultant and the founder of Advantage Consulting Services which was started in 2002. He has lead Internet marketing strategies for small and medium sized businesses as well as top companies such as Hewlett Packard and Wal-Mart. His experiences include search engine optimization, social media optimization, reputation management, and viral marketing.
- Aaron Wall is a search engine optimization expert who blogs about search at SeoBook.com. He also wrote a popular book by the same name, publishes numerous other websites, and has consulted clients large and small about how to increase their search exposure.
- Margie Zable Fisher is the president of Zable Fisher Public Relations (www.zfpr.com), a public relations and marketing firm based in Boca Raton, FL. Margie and her team have helped clients land local and national publicity placements, including USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Associated Press (AP), the Today Show, Good Morning America, Oprah, CNN, CNBC, Fortune Small Business, The Boston Globe, The Los Angeles Times, Inc. Magazine, Money Magazine, Kiplinger’s, Entrepreneur Magazine, More Magazine, Redbook, Woman’s World, Daily Candy and many others.
- Andy Liu is CEO of BuddyTV, the largest independently held TV site on the Internet reaching over 4.3MM monthly uniques. Prior to BuddyTV, Andy served as President and CEO of NetConversions from 1999-2004 prior to its sale to aQuantive and served as VP and GM of its Site Optimization unit from 2004-2005. He’s also a founder of a non-profit focused on technology in developing countries and is very passionate about entrepreneurship. He brings deep experience in building companies, site optimization, SEO, community building, and product development. In 2003, he was named to Puget Sound Business Journal’s 40 under 40 and holds an MBA from Wharton.
And the Elite Retreat has a cool “Better than money back guarantee”:
“If you are not completely satisfied with the knowledge you receive from the Elite Retreat we will fully refund your registration fee, PLUS weâ€™ll refund your flight and hotel fees.”