David Dalka, who is the Founder and Managing Director at Fearless Revival, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real David, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
[clickToTweet tweet=”David Dalka on Shake Shack, Meteorology, and the Chicago Cubs.” quote=”David Dalka on Shake Shack, Meteorology, and the Chicago Cubs.” theme=”style1″]
- His interest in meteorology
- Danny Meyer of Shake Shack
- Silver Streak and other movies he loves
- The Chicago Cubs
- His old music site, MusicFrisk
- Susan Cain on introverts
- Dan Lyons on start-ups
Links from this episode
- David on LinkedIn
- David on Twitter
- Tweets about the Cubs: 1 / 2
- NRA Show Danny Meyer of Union Square Cafe NYC on Enlightened Hospitality
- Fearless Revival
- Music Frisk
- Susan Cain TED Talk
- Will Hurricane Sandy (1-175-485) Again Demonstrate Need to Enhance Saffir-Simpson Scale?
- Hurricane Ike Suggests Need to Modify Saffir-Simpson Scale Hurricane Measurement Metrics
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.