Cindy Ballard, COO of Apogee Agency, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Cindy, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- The reason she is @cingroomer on Twitter
- Whether her OldFartLife.com images are stock photos
- Breeding German Shepherds
- Going to a Grilled Cheese Festival
- Why she likes former Baltimore Raven, Torrey Smith
- Early days of Sunshine Rewards
Links from this episode
- Cindy on Twitter
- Cindy’s first Tweet
- Old Fart Life
- New Port Richey Grilled Cheese Festival
- Torrey Smith is nice to dogs
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.