I was reading earlier this month about the Chitika eMiniMalls on JenSense and figured I would give it a test drive.
If you’re not familiar with Chitika, their eMiniMalls are product ads automatically targeted to the content of your Web page.
Chitika’s eMiniMalls select the best product and provide site visitors users with robust comparative shopping information to make an informed buying decision before they leave your site. As users click, the Chitika affiliate makes money.
I can’t really speak to the money potential here, as I’ve just started testing it. You can see an example in the left column of the AffiliateTip.com homepage.
Benefits of the Chitika affiliate program include:
- Targeted Product Merchandising: Brings products related to your site content to the visitor
- Comparative Shopping All In One Place: Users can make informed buying decisions without leaving your site
- No Manual Tagging: Products are contextually targeted in real-time to your content
- PPC: As users interact with eMiniMalls, you get paid for clicks
- Revenue Beyond Advertising: Supplements your ad revenue with interactive PPC merchandising
Similar to Google AdSense, you can choose from a variety of ad units (ten different sizes), as well as customizing the border, title and text colors to fit your site.
Apply to be a Chitika affiliate at chitika.com.