Amanda Orson, who is the Founder and Managing Partner at W2PY, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Amanda, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Amanda Orson on Yuengling Ice Cream, iPhone 7, and the Best Philly Chessesteaks.” quote=”Amanda Orson on Yuengling Ice Cream, iPhone 7, and the Best Philly Chessesteaks.” theme=”style1″]
- Attending The Citadel for college
- Why the iPhone 7 removed the headphone jack
- Her days as a volunteer firefighter
- Yuengling Ice Cream
- Being a fan of the Washington Redskins and New York Rangers
- The best cheesesteak in Philadelphia
Links from this episode
- Amanda on LinkedIn
- iPhone 7 Tweet from Amanda
- Amanda at The Citadel
- Yuengling’s Ice Cream on Instagram
- History of Yuengling’s Ice Cream
- Best Cheesesteak in Philly on Quora
- Dalessandro’s Steaks and Hoagies
Subscribe to This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins on iTunes.
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.