The deadline for submitting speaker proposals for Affiliate Summit 2006 East is February 28.
If you are interested in speaking, please read through the information below to increase your odds on being selected. Please note – there are a limited number of speaking slots, so you may be offered a space in a session other that the one which you submitted.
If accepted, you’ll receive a pass to Affiliate Summit. Travel and hotel are not included.
Some important things to bear in mind…
We love case studies. Offer up some new, interesting data and you’ll get our attention.
- These spots are not for sale, so don’t bother to mention that you are considering a booth or any other sponsorship.
- Got something to sell? Get a sponsorship. Product pitches by speakers are not welcome. Share your knowledge and the crowds will find you to do business.
- When you submit a speaking proposal, you’re asking us to consider you for a spot to speak and share your experiences. If you’re reluctant to share information, please don’t submit a proposal.
- Nuts and bolts rule. We don’t want overviews and topline discussions – we want details. Not just that you had 10,000 sales last month – exactly how you made it happen.
- If you wish to speak, please submit the request yourself. If your submission comes from your assistant, PR firm or other source, we are less likely to consider it.
- The basics are too basic. Introduction to data feeds, SEO, e-mail best practices, etc. sessions need not apply. We are looking for high level content.
Submit your speaking proposal at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=143391696141