Affiliate Summit has announced the formation of an advisory board as part of the company’s strategy to expand and further develop the conference series.
The think tank will serve as an ongoing sounding board for Affiliate Summit’s planned growth and will collect candid feedback, and offer their expertise and advice on matters such as content deliverables, featured speakers, etc.
Members appointed to serve on the Affiliate Summit Advisory Board so far include:
- Mike Allen, Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC
- Ryan Burt, Marchex
- Todd Crawford, Digital River, Inc.
- Angel Djambazov, Onlineshoes.com
- Marty Fahncke, Conference Call University
- John Grosshandler, eComXpo
- Kristin Hall, Performics
- Charles Kilmer, PPC Marketing
- Chris Kramer, NETexponent
- Vinny Lingham, incuBeta
- Brian Littleton, ShareASale
- Mike Mackin, Web Traffic Management
- Tricia Meyer, Sunshine Rewards
- Jonathan Miller, Forge Corporation Limited
- Michael Nunez, Suluta Corp
- Heather Paulson, PartnerCentric
- Lisa Picarille, Revenue Magazine
- Elena Potoupa, Wow-Coupons.com
- Lisa Riolo, formerly with Commission Junction
- Brook Schaaf, Schaaf Consulting
- Stephanie Schwab, Converseon
- Joshua Sloan, 1&1 Internet, Inc.
- Terrence Thomas, eLearners.com
- Michael Vorel, VastPlanet Corporation
The next Affiliate Summit is taking place January 21-23, 2007 in Las Vegas.
Early bird registrations for this conference are good through September 30. Prices go up October 1 for full conference registrations (from $949 to $1,449) and and booths ($3,995 to $4,995).