The following is what Michele Ramponi of 1ère Position had to say in response to the question, What is the Future of Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is only really starting now in Europe, and especially in France. I will only talk about the French market: affiliate companies are taking market share and getting their network set, such as First Koffee, bought by Zanox.
Other market entry to be followed is Value Click, under it’s CJ brand, that is only starting in France, but with a valuable network.
On the consumer side, we feel a real need since half a year of affiliate solutions in order to empower the online strategy of our clients.
In the future I think affiliate will become completly integrated to any online strategy, driven by its performance marketing aspects.
How would you answer the question, What is the Future of Affiliate Marketing? There are no right or wrong answers.
The author of any response that is published at affiliatetip.com or affiliatesummit.com will receive their choice of one of the following:
- Size: small ‘It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.’ t-shirt
- Size: medium ‘It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.’ t-shirt
- Size: large ‘It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.’ t-shirt
- Affiliate Summit coffee mug
- Affiliate Summit optical mouse for a notebook computer
Share your thoughts now at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=281531467120