The following is what Todd Taylor of TaxBrain had to say in response to the question, What is the Future of Affiliate Marketing?
As a merchant, AM has become the strategic method of revenue generation for our online product. The ROI for AM approaches that of our keyword spend but without the stomach ache.
Gone are the days of murky CPM deals and not too far behind are the expensive undeliverable email marketing initiatives.
Pay for performance is a real online business model and here to stay.
How would you answer the question, What is the Future of Affiliate Marketing? There are no right or wrong answers.
The author of any response that is published at affiliatetip.com or affiliatesummit.com will receive their choice of one of the following:
- Size: small ‘It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.’ t-shirt
- Size: medium ‘It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.’ t-shirt
- Size: large ‘It’s an affiliate thing, you wouldn’t understand.’ t-shirt
- Affiliate Summit coffee mug
- Affiliate Summit optical mouse for a notebook computer
Share your thoughts now at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=281531467120