Now that I’ve got the running bug, I’m evolving with my jogging fashions. Up until now, I’ve just been wearing a cotton t-shirt and shorts, and each time I finish I am just soaked with sweat and totally uncomfortable.
I usually wear a baseball cap, too. But I was reading that it was better to wear a visor to shield your eyes from the sun and not trap in the heat. So I picked up an Under Armour visor.
I also picked up some Nike Dri-FIT shorts and shirts. This line from Nike wicks sweat away and keeps me dry and comfortable. I tried it once so far and it worked great.
In the past I would just grab any white socks from the drawer, but I purchased some Nike Dri-FIT socks, and they were more comfortable than the regular old things.
On another note, I just got issue 7 of FeedFront Magazine in the mail with a cover story on treadmill desks (p 7), as well as profiles of a bunch of affiliate fatbloggers (p 23).
One of the things I liked about the affiliate fatblogging profiles were the “power song(s)” for each of them.
Here is my current playlist for runs…
- I Hate You (My Friend) – John Oszajca
- Moron – The Dead Milkmen
- ‘Till I Collapse – Eminem
- Rockin’ The Suburbs – Ben Folds
- Institutionalized – Suicidal Tendencies
- Comatose – Skillet
- I’m So Paid – Akon, Lil Wayne, and Young Jeezy
- Animals – Nickelback
- Stronger – Kanye West
- Youth Of The Nation – P.O.D.
- Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
- You Could Be Mine – Guns N’ Roses
- Tubthumping – Chumbawamba
- Born To Run – Bruce Springsteen
You can read, download, and print any issue of FeedFront Magazine from http://www.feedfront.com.
Starting weight: 225
Last week: 218
This week: 217