The April 2006 issue of Affiliate Classroom Magazine is out and they’ve given the monthly publication a face lift.
Looks like the editors are trying out a less graphics-intensive look. Affiliate Classroom Magazine, as usual, has put out a comprehensive journal of affiliate marketing and management information, tips and resources.
The theme of this issue is PPC with coverage of pay-per-click for affiliates at all levels. The articles cover the following:
- PPC tools, tips, and top networks
- Why and how to watch your campaign expenses
- How to judge profitability and calculate ROI
- Ways to protect yourself against click fraud
- Campaign tips from SearchFeed.com
There is also an overview of a UK network, and the first in an ongoing series helping affiliates get a grip on Web 2.0.
Check out the new issue at http://www.affiliateclassroom.com/magazine.php.