Affiliate Summit West 2018 is a little more than a week away, so now is the time to start getting organized to make the most of the conference.
Here is a quick and easy checklist to help you get it all worked out and avoid scrambling at the last minute.
8 Things to do before Affiliate Summit West 2018:
- Register now – we sold out, but just processed some cancellations
- Start using the Affiliate Summit West 2018 app
- Map out the booths and tables you want to visit
- Set up meetings with the Affiliate Summit Pathable platform
- Apply for the Affiliate Summit affiliate program and earn 15% when you refer your colleagues
- Join the Affiliate Summit West 2018 group on Facebook to network
- Check out the conference program and speaker bios
- Make dinner reservations
Affiliate Summit West 2018 is taking place January 7-9, 2018 in Las Vegas.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit West 2018 will be Dan Moriarty, Own the Room (Sunday, January 7); Jason Akatiff, Founder, A4D (Monday, January 8); and Brian Kelly, CEO, The Points Guy (Tuesday, January 9).
Affiliate Summit will feature an exhibit hall, Meet Market, and RevShare Roundup with hundreds of booths and tables.
There are a limited number of other sponsorships still available.
Any registration questions? Send us an e-mail or call: 417-2SUMMIT (278-6648).