Joe Sousa, Senior Affiliate Coordinator at Fanatics, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Joe, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- How he came to like Liverpool F.C.
- Realizing he hated school
- Getting 800 donuts for his wedding
- Playing bass in a band
- The story behind his handle, drcool73
- Homemade bacon and his favorite BBQ
Links from this episode
- Joe on Twitter
- Joe on LinkedIn
- Joe on Facebook
- Fanatics Affiliate Program
- News story about the wedding donuts
- Joe’s meat site
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.