Here is the panel I was on at ad:tech 2007 in San Franicsco, “Revenue Magazine Session: Leveraging Lifetime Customer Value into eCommerce Gains.”
Today’s modern marketer already knows that embracing customers will bring business rewards. Join Lisa Picarille, Editor-in-Chief of Revenue magazine, as she leads a discussion with major brands about how companies can transfer CRM information into more marketing opportunities and increase their eCommerce efforts.
This panel looks at how you can share the information within your business, what specific statistics you can use to increase sales, and how you can use simple technologies can help capture CRM data to boost your online bottom-line.
Left to right:
- Brian Platter, GM of Home Delivery, Peet’s Coffee & Tea Inc.
- Jay Webster, General Manager, BlueLithium Performance Network
- Rene Bonvanie, Senior VP and GM, App Exchange and Developer Relations, Salesforce.com
- Lisa Picarille, Editor-in-Chief, Revenue magazine (Moderator)
- Shawn Collins, Co-founder, Affiliate Summit