Affiliate Summit East 2014 was our largest Affiliate Summit East event to date, with over 4,000 attendees representing approximately 2,000 companies, over August 10-12, 2014 in New York City.
There were dozens of educational sessions during the conference, so nobody is able to check in on every one of them.
The good news there is that if your registration included access to the session videos, they will be available shortly. Otherwise, you can purchase a virtual pass for the videos.
So anyway, we count the number of people in the audience for each session at the start and middle of the session. Presumably, some people join sessions already underway due to a buzz on social media and other word of mouth.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 sessions at Affiliate Summit East 2014, based on the number of people who joined in the audience between the start and midpoint of the session.
See the Affiliate Summit East 2014 agenda for details on each session.
- 5 Foundational Pillars of Affiliate Program’s Success
- Live Affiliate Program Reviews – 2 Managers, 2 Affiliates
- How to Become a Digital Marketing and Social Media Expert
- How to Build a Successful Blog
- Content-Driven Commerce: Affiliate Marketing Gets a Makeover
- 21 Advanced Paid Search Tips You Can Implement Today
- Rethinking Today’s Hot Issues Affecting Affiliate Programs
- Link Building Reboot -Hot Strategies for More Traffic
- The Secrets of Slickdeals Revealed
- SEO, Link Building, Authorship, & Surviving Google Updates
We look forward to seeing you at Paris Las Vegas for Affiliate Summit West 2015 on January 18-20, 2015.