Affiliate Summit is working on raising funds for the Starlight Starbright Childrenâ€™s Foundation at Affiliate Summit 2008 West.
One of the fundraising efforts will be a Super Affiliate Auction. Eight of the most eligible super affiliates will be up for grabs during Affiliate Summitâ€™s First Annual Super Affiliate Auction.
All money raised in the auctions will go directly to the Starlight Starbright Childrenâ€™s Foundation.
Merchants, affiliate networks, CPA networks, technology providers and more will bid for the opportunity to meet and dine with one or more elite, hand-picked super affiliates to discuss affiliate marketing during Affiliate Summit 2008 West.
The following super affiliates are scheduled to participate in this exciting event:
- Mike Allen, President and “Chief Executive Shopper” of Shopping-Bargains.com, LLC
- Michael Coley, Founder of Amazing-Bargains.com
- Patrick Grady, Chief Revenue Engineer of RhinoFish Media
- Scott Jangro, President of MechMedia, Inc.
- Billy Kay Knoblach, President of The Mail Order Shoppe
- David Lewis, CEO & Founder of 77Blue (Cashbaq)
- Tim Storm, Founder and CEO of FatWallet.com
- Adam Viener, Chairman and Founder of Imwave, Inc.
Bidding will take place January 28 â€“ February 1, 2007 on eBay. Auction winners and the affiliates will pre-arrange a convenient time for their lunch or dinner during the conference, to be selected and paid for by the auction winners.