Internet Marketing from the Real Experts is not solely about social media. There are 130 articles in Internet Marketing from the Real Experts, and 14 of those articles are about social media.
The book has 88 authors, and in addition to the social media coverage, there are articles on affiliate marketing, email, search engine marketing, legal issues, productivity, and more.
Here are the titles and authors of the items on social media in Internet Marketing from the Real Experts:
- 3 Social Media Marketing Tips for Affiliates by Brent Csutoras
- 5 Ways to Keep WordPress Running Smoothly by Karen Jackie and Dana Rockel
- Flogging—Will Your Blog Be Outed? by Jason Dodd
- Four Great Tools for Twitter Marketing by Ian Fernando
- How Social Networks Validated the Soft-Sell by Brian Littleton
- How to Build Your Message with Twitter by Murray Newlands
- How to Effectively Blog for Branding and Monetization by Andrew Wee
- Improve Your Blog Earnings by Zac Johnson
- Introduction to Podcasting by Shawn Collins
- Leveraging LinkedIn to Expand Your Brand by Wade Sisson
- Online_Charles_44254 is in Charge of your Brand? by Brian Littleton
- Ten Ways to Promote Facebook Business Pages by Mari Smith
- The Power of Guest Posting by Eric Schechter
- Who Owns and Controls Your Content? by Deborah Carney
Most of the articles are 500 words or less and you can read through them in about 3 minutes each.
Since marketers don’t want fluff, these articles are designed to get to the point quick.