Shawn Drewry, who describes himself as “Just a normal kid from Brooklyn”, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
He has been an affiliate for years, and most recently he’s been posting frequent affiliate advice videos on the YouTube channel, “Affiliate Marketing Discussion.”
But I wanted to learn more about the real Shawn, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Running a marathon
- Why he let a domain with his name expire
- Sabrett hot dogs
- Brooklyn vs. Delaware
- The Runyon 5k at Yankee Stadium
- Using MySpace to network in the old days
Links from this episode
- Transformation Solution Program ~ Success Story ~ Shawn Drewry
- Sabrett Hot Dog Video
- Damon Runyon 5k at Yankee Stadium
- Affiliate Marketing Discussion on YouTube
- Affiliate Marketing Q&A on Facebook
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.